Call For Paper
Research Papers are Invited on the Proposed Themes
- Make in India and Start-Up India as pillars for boosting entrepreneurship in India
- Entrepreneurial marketing: New perspectives and tools
- HR Practices for promoting entrepreneurship and innovation
- Entrepreneurial dimensions and economic growth
- Technology development and innovations at Start-Ups
- Strategic Management for SMEs in changing environment
- Financing: Risk and Returns for entrepreneurial firms
- Eco-environments and sustainable entrepreneurial enterprises
- Dynamics of family business
- Internationalization, globalization and entrepreneurship: Challenges in 21st century
- Socio-cultural perspectives
- Public policy and Governmental interventions as pillars of entrepreneurial growth
- Entrepreneurship Education and Skilling
Guidelines for the Paper Submission
- We welcome only original and unpublished work. Any proposal submitted to present identical or substantially similar work already published or under review for another conference or publication will not be considered.
- In the covering letter accompanying the manuscript, the contributor(s) should certify that the manuscript has neither been published anywhere nor is it at present being considered anywhere for publication.
- The contributors are requested to send the abstract(s) of their papers not exceeding 300 words with 4-6 key words.
- The academic committee will screen the abstract(s) and the full paper. The abstract(s) and the full paper approved by the committee will be selected for the final presentation in the conference. All the authors of the accepted papers will be intimated.
- The first page of the manuscript should have the broad theme, title of the paper, name of the author(s), organisation’s affiliation, complete postal address, phone number, fax number(if any) and e-mail address followed by abstract and full paper. Kindly do not mention author(s) name, affiliation or any other such information inside the manuscript elsewhere.
- Tables, illustrations, charts, figures etc. should be serially numbered and duly acknowledged. Sources of the data need to be given below each table.
- First level subheading should be left-justified, in upper and lower case, and printed in 14-point Times New Roman, boldface. Second level subheadings should be left-justified, in upper and lower case, in 12-point Times New Roman boldface. The paragraph begins right after the sub-heading Headings and sub-headings will not carry any numbering.
- Multiple authors, if attending the conference, will have to register separately to be entitled for the conference certificate (Authors who do not register will not be entitled for the conference certificate). Authors, who are keen to present more than one paper, will have to register for both.
- Submit an electronic copy of the complete manuscript along with abstract(s) by December 15, 2016 through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The author(s) must register themselves for the conference by January 10, 2017 to ensure the inclusion of the paper in the conference programme. Without registration, paper will not be included in the conference proceedings.
- Selected papers will be published in the conference proceedings in the form of a book from a leading publisher with ISBN Number.
- For any further information, please log on to www.gdguicon.com
Text Format for Abstract and Full Paper
- Paper size: A4 (8.27 x 11.69 Inches)
- Font type & size: Times New Roman, 12
- Spacing between lines: 1.5
- Margin on page edges: 1 Inch on all sides